vrijdag 12 mei 2017

Fancy Fold: Big Buckle Card

Stampin Up! bestellen 21 mei

Hi there and welcome to another monthly Fancy Folds bloghop!
Hope you enjoyed so far. Or if you just started here, I hope you're going to enjoy it.

This was a hard one for me. I thought all the examples where kind of old fashioned, so my inspiration was nowhere in sight....for weeks... But... I pulled it off. And if I may say so, I nailed it! It's awesome. It turned out to be a really cool fancy fold. The magic happened outside my comfortzone again! And I will definately be making more of them. They are really easy too. Hope you are as excited as I am!

So let's take a look...

here it is...



In this card you can see a sneak peek of a new product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalogue! Can you spot it?

For this card I used this tutoriaL -> HERE
So if you like it, you can try it too.

I'm looking forward to see you at the next hop!

Next in line is Astrid

Thanks for hopping with us, see you next time!

Miranda Mols


And here's a list if you ever get lost:

1. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand) 
2. Monica Gale (UK) 
3. Martha Inchley (Canada) 
4. Shannean Moncrieff (Australia) 
5. Tanja Kolar (Germany) 
6. Aude Barbara (France) 
7. Miranda Mols (You are HERE) 
8. Astrid Hofmann (Austria) 
9. France Martin (USA)

5 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Meteen even het filmpje bekeken. Erg leuke kaart heb je ervan gemaakt, Miranda!

Rwf Designs zei

Moet ik denk ik ook maar eens gaan proberen. Heb de instructie nog niet bekeken, maar de kaart ziet er 'spannend' uit :-)

Cynthia van der Wilk zei

Leuk kaartje. Ik heb nog te weinig gedaan met de ijsjesmallen en stempels. En ze zijn toch echt zo leuk.

Marjan Küppers zei

Onwijs leuk, Miranda!

Margo zei

Wat een toffe kaart Miranda ! Ik heb net als Cynthia nog veel te weinig gedaan met die leuke ijsjes-set ! Daar moet ik dringend verandering in brengen !